[ihc] Front Axle Dana 44, open knuckle drums, and other stuff for sale or TRADE!

Binders,
      I have a front axle that has been sitting in my way at my shop for a
few years now, and I'd like to get rid of it to someone that wants to
convert a 2wd to a 4wd, or just needs a front axle for something.
      Anyway, it's Dana 44 front axle from a '73 1/2T Pickup, complete hub
to hub with the internal type locking hubs, has the tie rod, and brake
hoses still attached as well as the brackets for the tie rod protector,
though the actual protector plate is not there.  Drum brakes, drums, and
all the internal hardware is still attached.  3.73 ratio.
      I'm hoping someone can use it.  Of course, if someone really needs it
and is really short on cash, I'd rather trade the whole sh'bang for
something I need, which is always a big list.

      In addition to the front axle, I have a rear axle D44 3.73 from the
same truck (the guy converted his to Chevy running gear/axles) that has a
hole in the case where the pinion shot through the case.  Basically it's
good for the drums/brake hardware and axle shafts, and rear cover... let's
deal!
      I also have about 15 White spoke wheels in 15x8 and 15x10, and 16 of
the Factory Chrome Rallye wheels, and about 10 of the factory steel wheels
for Scout and 1/2T travelall, 15x6.5"
      How about a set of Orange 75 PU doors in great shape, however
oxidized from sitting outside in Arizona.  I'll have to see if they have
the door panels too, I think they are around, but kept inside.

Anyone need this stuff?  I can provide high res. pics if anyone is
interested, pictures up to 4MegaPixel (1.5MB) and smaller.
All of the above are in Tucson, Arizona.
Thanks!

JoelB