RE: [ihc] 80 Scout, Koenig PTO Winch Question

Greg,
   There is a PTO plate on the BACK of the DANA 20 cases in line with
the input of the case. I have, in my possetion, a DANA 20 PTO case. I
don't have anything to run off of it, but; one of these days I'm going
to put it on my Scout, just so there is another stick going up through
the floor.    Dennis Petterson and quite a few others have seen this
case and have tried to con me out of it. This is NOT Misinformation.

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided