From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Ryan Moore
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 9:31 AM
To: Isaac Hastings; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [ihc] IH Corporate axles, by the book. (big 4x4s on ebay)

and it also looks like someone is going to get a 4x4 loadstar for cheap
too....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6729&item=
2438958043

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439196843 <--
the
BC 4x4 again without that end tag that ebay randomly uses sometimes...

-Ryan

---