Re: [ihc] two speed rear axles

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan W." <allanw@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 00:34
Subject: [ihc] two speed rear axles

<snip>

> May 18, 1970 price list:
> 1300 Standard: RA-15 (rated 7500lb).  Optional: RA-63 (D70) $139.88 SRP

Yes!  Somewhere else that shows a dana 70 as being optional...
There's a lineset code and everything for it, but when I dared to say that
they were offered I was told there was no way I was right...

<snip>

> When I learned the ratios of the 2 speed and the 20" wheel requirement,
> I decided these were not going to work for me.  Now if I could
> find a 2 speed axle with, say 4.10 and 3.73 ratios....
>
> Allan W.

You can order 2 spd axles with those ratios from dana... probobly not all
that cheap to get brand new axles though....

-Ryan