[ihc] J**P WHAT?!?!

Well Binders...
A friend of mine who owns an '89 J**P Cherokee (but who always had a fondness for my Scout) informed me today of something that knocked my socks off. I hope you're sitting down for this one. When you get a chance, go pick up the new Road & Track (with the GT on the cover). Apparently, J**P has plans to release a new "SUV" in 2006... and it's name... the J**P SCOUT! I cannot believe that they would be serious about that name! What are the trademark laws associated with the model name? And what is the time frame for trademark rights? 20 years? I'm going to pick up a copy tomorrow. I hope he was just pulling my leg because I'm super angry.

Laura Freeman
'73 Scout II
Sonora Desert Scouts

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com