RE: Re[2]: [ihc] Any lists, etc. that are as good as this for other makes of vehicles?

--- "Mac @ TRIAD" <mac@domain.elided> wrote:
> ## >> > i also have a bit of a liking for old
> Farmalls.
> ## >> >
> ## >>
> ## >> Now we're talking!!!! REAL TRACTORS ARE

Okay wiseguys! Real tractors are red & say farmall or
International. As far as the old gray farmalls, I'm
not that big on them. H/M is about the oldest I'm
interested in, though grandpas F14 is quite
special(F14s are red, too.)