RE: [ihc] Any lists, etc. that are as good as this for other makes of vehicles?

## >> i'm pretty sure i saw a list for old ford pickups out there,
## >> but for the life
## >> of me i can't remember the address.
## >>
## >> so my message is don't give up, keep looking, it's there.
## >>
## >> if you can't find one, such a list could be set up here. i've
## >> set up other
## >> lists for things that i don't personally own (there are two
## >> jeep lists, a
## >> volvo list, and a triumph stag list on digest.net, and i've
## >> never owned
## >> any of those.)

okay Richard, this begs the question...  do you actually own an IHC product,
then?  i've wondered that for a while but was too lazy to ask.  do you, and
if so, what do you have?

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde