Re: [ihc] Springfield body plant bye-bye

No, Springfield was the Champion Reaper works.  Weber Wagon was in the
Chicago area and became a part of IH a year ot two after the formation of
IH.  I believe that the Weber Works was also demolished in the past
couple years also although it had been sold long ago.

Howard