Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:58:31 -0500
From: "Skip Duplissey" <scoutii@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Bleeder Screws

Hello all...  This will probably end up being a stupid question, but...
Are
the bleeder screws for my front disks and rear drums on my '79 Scout II
available at a parts stores?  I was bleeding my brakes and all four of
them
were stripped out pretty well and I'd like to replace.  If they're
available, is there a particular size to get, or are they all a standard
size?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!