Re: [ihc] Wagonmaster info

>The Wagonmaster was primarily a 1973 model. There could have been some
>late 72's built and while it was advertised for 1974, it was discontinued
>soon after the 1974 model introduction.

>I don't have numbers, but my guess is there were from 500 to 1000 of them
>built.

>Howard

<Hi Mike, the 'Wagonmaster' was only produced as a '73 model if you believe
<the sales literature. The same truck was built in '74 and maybe '75, but
<called a Travelette.

>Was there a 392 available in the 1010?

<I can't recall seeing anything *else* in a 1010!

<Jim

Thanks Howard and Jim and everyone else for the info.

Hmmmmm.
AFA production numbers, Dave guesses 300 to 350, Howard 500 to 1000.
I realize that these are guesses and from what Im told there is no known data
available.
Any more guesses?

Mike Toney

P.S. Congratulations to Tom M. and his betrothed.