Re: [ihc] SR-2 factoids--markers

I believe the confusion over the change from the round reflectors to the
rectangular marker lights is due to the lights becoming a requirement for
MPPVs built after a certain date-10/1/69 or 11/1/69, or even 1/1/70.  IH
would have made the change when required, but not necessarily at the same
time as the model change to the 800B so you see some late 800As with the
lights.

I don't know the exact date of the change.

Howard