[ihc] Travelall home from CO

I just got back from Pagosa Springs, CO, an hour or so east of Durango, where
I picked up a 73 travelall from the original owner.

It has a 345, T34 transmission, NP205 t-case, dunno which gears yet.

No rust that I could find, but I haven't checked it all yet.

Paint is original. The woodgrain decals are faded or missing.

I bought this travelall on the way home from RMIHR this year. Before I got
back, the owner had:

Primered the places where he had removed the decals.
Serviced the radiator.
Changed the oil.
Filled the tires to proper spec.
Put the chrome trim in the back.
Put the factory manual on the floor in the back.
Warmed up the engine when I called 20 minutes before I showed up at 8 a.m.

This is noteworthy because the travelall is worth at least 5 times what I paid
for it. The owner simply wanted to make sure his pride and joy of the last 30
years went to somebody who really appreciated it. I told him when I saw it
that I couldn't offer him what it was worth, and he said he understood, but
his wife wanted it gone.

My only regret here is that I met this person so late in his tenure as an IH
owner. He represents what I have found to be the mainstream in my IH friends.

In the interest of saving bandwidth, the rest of the story comes later. I will
try to post as much as I can of it on Binderbulletin.

-Allan