[ihc] New Process A-345 wanted

The thread about the W200 Dodge rotors reminded me:  if anyone has a line
on an NP A-345 automatic transmission, I am looking for one.  They were
used on the D-500, D-600, D-800, S-500, S-600, and S-800 Dodge truck and
motor home chassis in around 1976.  Any condition is acceptable; actually
broken is better so the cost will be less.  -Colin Rush

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!