Re: [ihc] Fred the Travelall

Congradulations Earl!!!!  A few months back, I came
across my grandpa's old 88 ranger. The guy we sold it
to still has it. After telling him who I was, and why
I was staring at it so much, we talked for a while. I
tried to buy it back, as it's the first vehicle I ever
drove other than a Farmall(we still have
those!)Unfortunately for me, fortunate for my
neighbors though, he didn't want to sell it. :(  Glad
you got yours!

Mark