Re: [ihc] Don't hate me because I am Beautiful

on 9/11/03 2:28 PM, Marcus Bechtel at SHODUDE@domain.elided wrote:

> Most overheating problems are due to a VERY poor cooling system design.
> Every Cherokee I have every come into contact with has had cooling system
> issues. Not just the radiator.  Something to do with it being a sealed
> system and the burp point being too low in the system.
>
> Marcus

FWIW, we owned 3 Cherokees, pulled a relatively large trailer with each of
them, and never ever had a heating problem even in the Death Valley area.

Just didn't ever happen, have no idea why it happened to Marcus.

Might mention that all of our Cherokees had the heavy duty towing package.

John Hofstetter