[ihc] NOS bolts ard a reminder to pay up!

One of the many fond memories I have of my late grandfather(quite some time ago, rest his soul) is the fact that almost all of his fastener purchases were at the local IH dealer. They got stored in his farm shop in one of those big multi-level round revolving parts bins, and in the summer you had to watch out for yellow jacket(CA central valley paper wasps) nests in the bins and boxes(WD40 and a lighter ;) ). The rest of the time it was black widow city. Anyway, when grandma was selling off the place I managed to bring home what was left of the NOS IH bolt inventory. Not a lot, but enough to use here and there. A fair number of them have found their way onto my Cubs, and it's a nice memory when I have use for one. I just wish I had one of his TD-9's, or the 152 combine with the rice field special track attachment.

The reminder is that Richard is asking us to support the Digest monetarily for the first time. Please consider the value and contribute accordingly(kinda like PBS, but I think most of us are a *little* less liberal <VBG>). I used Paypal and added 3% to cover their commission. Thank you for your support :)

Jim