[ihc] Throwout myths and legends...

Binders,
Okay, at this point, I am not sure exactly how many
liver pills Carter has, but I'm pretty sure that I
have more clutch parts...

So, I have a pile of clutch parts, and I'm truly
interested i how I can make the throwout bearing
really greasable.  I have heard that the greasable
collar does it.  Looking at it, it appears to only
grease the sleeve, not the bearing.  Then I hear from
a friend that if I through drill a passage in the
collar I can make it grease the bearing through the
slot in the bearinge...  Well, what's the real truth?
I'd love to be able to grease the bearing so much so
that, I think I might drill a hole in the bearing face
so that I can fit a right angle poke needle from the
gun in there, and get SOME grease in the thing...

Any facts out there?

Thanks!

JoelB