Re: Spam?

You should be able to sort out which smtp server the spam is coming from and
match it up to an smtp server you've gotten real email from in the past.  If
you're on a unix type mail system this is quite a bit easier to find out.
Either that or let the owner of the smtp server/domain know about it and
they should be able to sort it out rather quickly.

I can take a look at the header info to find out the smtp server if you're
interested. That being said yes, Ryan is on the right track-the smtp server
is just a little more precise problem solving method.

-Jeff
Bigscout79

> Exactly!
>
> So, most likely, someone on the digest has those names in thier address
> books as well as your name.  So if we can figure out who has both your
name
> and those names in thier address book we can figure out who has the virus,
> get them to remove said virus and solve your problem!  Hopefully...
>
> -Ryan

---