Re: Binder sighting

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Nees" <danees@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 18:33
Subject: Binder sighting

> I was just watching CMT when I saw Trace Adtkins new song, "I'M Trying"
> was on. There is a 70's Era Travelall parked acrossed thr street in a
> driveway in the beginning and they do a closeup of the grill and head
> light! It should be on alot as he just recently released the song.
>
> Dan Nees
> danees@domain.elided

Hehe, that song has been out for about two years dan!   :)

I saw the video back when I worked the graveyard (midnight-8am) shift at the
desk here IIRC, also when I saw Garth Brooks' "standing outside the fire"
which not only has a D series travelall but has 3 our or 4 minutes of the
song with the travelall in it!  Not just sitting there either, even shows
him (the character in the song) learning how to drive in it!

-Ryan

---