Re: EMERGENCY! I think i broke my camshaft (update #2)

Nick,
   I take it you didn't replace all the con rod bolts and nuts, huh?
Same thing happened to me. Was this a 392?
   The one I did the con cap was stretched and torn almost in 2, but;
still hanging together by a thread. The cap punched a nice clean hole
through the block when it was flailing about.
   This just shows to go you that when rebuilding those engines spring
for the extra money (and it is EXTRA) for new studs and nuts, or bolts,
depending on your motor. They don't tell you that in the shop bible for
no reason...

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided