HoneymoonPlans

It looks like we will be going to Branson for our honeymoon. My
intensions, though I haven't sat down and planned the trip yet, will be
to drive through Skyline Drive, then head into Tenn to swing through
Tullahoma to see the JD factory, then head out to Branson through
Northern Arkansas. Then probable head home through Indiana passing
Springfield, Ohio.Anyone in these areas going to be available for dinner
or something in the week of October 12th? Contact me off list and l'll
have more details nailed down near the end of this week.

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided