RE: Moving to CA

In a message dated 08/06/2003 6:02:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided writes:
<< I just bought my 1965 Travelall in Montana and registered it in
 California. No engine check. No safety inspection. Just serial number
 verification. >>

Same when I licensed my '67 Travelall a year ago, no engine check, no
inspection, just the numbers on the door.  Then 45 minutes or so while they tried to
figure out what the numbers meant.  Their books didn't list '67 Internationals
other than Scouts.

Bill J