A rose by any other name...is still off topic

- ---BTW, I have heard it many times before, and heard it more by Colonel
Potter on M*A*S*H*, but what exactly is Horse Pucky... I have heard of
Muckle before, but never Pucky.

Dialects are cool, I've never heard of muckle, but I heard horse pucky
several times from
my mom and other adults when I was growing up.  Linguistics is a fascinating
subject, kind
of like looking under the hood at language and tearing down the motor of
communication. ;-)

Leo Horishny
Sun Valley, NV