Re: Optima Batteries

Jeff,

I have one in my '80 Traveler.  It went bad at just about the 12 month mark
for unknown reasons.  Most Interstate Battery dealers are now selling
Optima.  Even our Case/IH dealer here is selling them for farm equipment, if
you want to pay the bill.  I had no problems at all getting it warranted.
Just find an Interstate Battery dealer and ask him about it.  If he's not
interested, there are a lot of them around.

John Stricker