Re: Carb problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Hermann" <bearbvd@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "Marcus Bechtel"
<SHODUDE@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 18:27
Subject: Re: Carb problem

> Vacuum leak, somewhere. Vacuum leak. Vacuum leak. Vacuum leak.
>
> Greg

I have no idea where it could be though, guess I'll need to spray around the
carb base and check there.  But it didn't start all at once, it did start
very recently though.  Initially I noticed it on the way down to GA this
past time.  It seems worse now... and I replaced that vacuum hose to the PCV
valve which was my only remaining vacuum hose that was original.   Also done
was the ignition stuff swap, as I had a lot of arcing I could see at night.
I'll check my vacuum lines for leaks from components too with my vacuum
pump...

-Ryan