Carb problem

Ok, i'm getting some rough running now.

Had it start before I changed my distributor rotor, cab (now have the
correct cap!), plugs and wires (for plugs went with the AC Delco ones which
are the number listed in the service manual too as an alternative to the
original champions).  I don't understand why autolite shows 303s for a scout
when the 85s are the equivalent for the listed AC Delco plugs...

Anyways, slight hiccup once you put some power in (after idle).  Just isn't
smooth.  Most noticable in the mid power ranges, upper ranges seems to be
more reduced power availibility than a roughness... have increased fuel
consumption too.

Symptoms ring a bell to anyone?

-Ryan