Re: Reply: Lineset on B140 4x4

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "mark stegmann" <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>; "IHdigest"
<ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 20:57
Subject: Reply: Lineset on B140 4x4

> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Ryan Moore wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Thanks for the reminder guys!  I found out that for the past 20 years
> > there's been a big surplus place pretty close to where I grew up which
sells
> > vehicles and all that great stuff... I want to try to find it when I
drop by
> > GA this week just to see what they have there...
>
> Ryan:
>
> Curious mind(s) want to know - where is this place in GA?
>
> --
> Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided

Griffen, GA

I would pass within a few miles of it a lot, but never went quite that far
down that hwy so never saw it.

It's supposed to be down US 41 after 19 and 41 split south of griffen.

Can't get more specific than that until wednesday or thursday when I go BCF/
Surplus store hunting, then I'll have actually been there and be able to be
more specific about it.

-Ryan