Re: RMIHR

----- Original Message -----
From: <tsm1@domain.elided>
To: "ScoutXX" <scoutxx@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 16:33
Subject: Re: RMIHR

> > Well at least you got it done, Tom. Maybe they'll have the dyno there
this
> > year and you can get some good numbers for the new 392. See you there,
>
> I just spoke with Comer.. still not sure how likely the Dyno guy'll
> actually show this year. :(
>
> Might make some power by the time I get there, with 1000 miles on it. :D
>
> I wouldn't mind some "manifold" numbers to compare with the headers,
later.

I seem to be the only one who actually feels this way (never heard anyone
else actually bring it up), but wouldn't it generally *not* be a good idea
to put a motor on a dyno during the break in period?  Because you're asking
the motor to give everything it's got, which you probobly won't be asking
through your whole drive over and back?

> Looking forward to seeing you again, Darrel!
>
> Along with everyone else.
>
> I even have some more Carhartt for the fashion show..

That's always a good thing!

I think most of mine is fake carhartt... my gloves are real at least!
hehe....

-Ryan