Re: Re:

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc@domain.elided>; "Bill Thebert" <bthebert@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 20:35
Subject: Re: Re:

> On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 02:27  PM, Ryan Moore wrote:
>
> > Where are we supposed to read about it at?
> >
> > -Ryan
> >

> Geez, Ryan, thats a very good question. Try:
>
> > http://www.sharetrails.org/releases/4wd/
>
> And dont end your sentence with a preposition. Ill be forced to tell
> your old school teacher.
>
> John Hofstetter
> www.goldrush.com/~hofs

On that note...

You know, I cringe sometimes when I'm reading ads and post and people start
talking about how they are "saleing" something when they decide that they
need to "sale" a particular item.  Or how they "must sale" this or that
item.  Then every once in a while they put something "up for sell."

-Ryan