Re: More about the dropped pitman arm controversy...

Here's a picture from the front.
http://www.justinternationals.org/members/eagle-mark/suspension/drop-pitman-1.jpg
And from under.
http://www.justinternationals.org/members/eagle-mark/suspension/drop-pitman-2.jpg
I have had no adverse problems as of yet.
Couple of variables, sway bar was on while testing but it is not stock, just
flat steel and is not as firm as a stock. Front tire still stuffed and
rubbed in the same spots. It will be changed back to stock soon. Also the
nuts have been welded to the back of the sway bar bracket for easy removal.
The sway bar is a must when I tow my travel trailer.
Don't know if yours front end is twisted yet? Using these springs and
shackles it's a must for proper driveline angle and getting some castor
back.
I checked mine on a front end machine before and after but only ended up
with three degrees? Forgot about losing three degrees with the shackles...
Still handles good but six would have been better.

Mark Young
Fuel Injected Webmaster JustInternationals.org
Scout On, may all your leaks and rust disappear!