Caster shims? Jeff, Mike

I think this formula only applies to SOA.  Most Scout
IIs are sprung under and to improve caster and make
the handling better, the thicker part of the wedge
should indeed be in the front.  This way it will make
the caster angle 'lie-back' which is what smooths out
the ride, like a motorcycle.

Am I confused?

JoelB