Bump Steer

> Well, I put the front shocks back in, and changed the
> pitman arm to the dropped unit, and let me just say:
> TWO BIG THUMBS DOWN.
> to the dropped pitman arm.
>
> arm is ALL hype.  If it were longer than 7 inches,
> then it would probably be okay, but the short arm, and
> not eliminating bump steer?  Yeah, it's not a full

It can't be longer than 7", or it'll hit the springs.

If you REALLY can't stand the bump steer, Joel.. the only way to "fix" it
is to go "high-steer" and raise the attachment point on the knuckle.

You do this with flat-top knuckles, machined, drilled, and tapped and a
custom steering arm.

That'll get you back to flat.