Re: Things Travelall/392 (Was: Things Binder)

At 9:55 AM 6/30/03, Binder wrote:

One side only shot is VERY suspicious. Suggest that he pull the valve cover
on the bad side, and pull the rocker stand bolts that are over the intake
ports--clean them up, put a dab of appropriate goo on them, re-install, and
see whether it cures the problem. The threads for four of these bolts (on
each bank) penetrate the top of the intake ports, and a fair bit of oil CAN
run down the threads into the ports !!

Greg