Phoenix temp

From:           	"Allan Ericson" <lowvolt@domain.elided>
> We'll be working on vehicles from the time we get up.

Same here. Well actually chasing parts until the afternoon, then hide until mr sun goes down

i would say call me if you brake down but i won't be back till late afternoon

i am emailing you my numbers in case...

 It was 93 today in PV,
> so I'm guessing it was 110 in Phoenix.

High of 115 I heard.

Joel bring lots of water for you to drink, and drink it.

of course you already know that

but just a gentle remionder to not get heat stroked
Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2003 All rights reserved