Re: cub cadet prices, Howard P.

I just happen to have a few prices, no complete files or anything because
it was like the tractors came from another company, not just a different
division, as far as information availability went.

From the late 1960's:
	Cadet 70 with electric start--$724.50, recoil start--$645.75.
	Cadet 100 electric--$803.25
	42" Mower--$184

1972:	Cadet 86--$1035,
	Cadet 108, gear drive--$1126
	Cadet 109 hydro--$1300
	Cadet 128 gear--$1218
	Cadet 129 hydro--$1388
	Cadet 149 hydro--$1622
	Cub 154 Lo Boy--$2209
	Regular Cub--$2251
	48" mower--$241

1975:	Cadet 800 gear--$1379
	Cadet 1000 gear--$1488
	Cadet 1200 gear--$1599
	Cadet 1250 hydro--$1799
	Cadet 1450 hydro--$2045
	Cadet 1650 hydro--$2198
	50" mower--$309

I don't have any later prices, but you will note the 12 hp hydo increased
almost 10% per year here and my feeling is they continued on this trend
right up to the end putting the price at close to $3000 by 1980 and $4800
by 1985 if the inflationary trend didn't slow.

Howard