Re: New Arrival!

At 11:39 AM -0700 6/27/03, John Hofstetter wrote:
Anyway, enjoy the pics at: <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll/>.
Nice shine! The guy that did the headlight modification wasnt too
concerned about external appearances, I guess.
John, that's the funny thing. It looks like he did a very nice job of filling and fairing to make the lights blend in. The only thing I can figure is maybe all the other trucks at the Corrections Facility were rectangular-headlight models and some unthinking bureaucrat said to get that one the same way. I dunno. But the bodywork I've come across has shown a real talent for filler. And, anyway, to the rest of the world, probably not as ugly as to us.

Thanks for sharing. Nice web site.
Thanks. It's cut and paste, of course, but sometimes it doesn't have to be fancy or hard to do to get the message across.

Best,
Joel

John

--