Scott

I am deeply saddened to hear about Scott.  I will forever remember him as a
smiling face wherever IH folks gather.
I always look forward to seeing him at events and places around this great
nation, and my experiences will not be the same
without him there.
Maybe we can all work a bit more, to be friendly and caring, and appreciate
others for the good things they bring to our lives.
This family, of which I am overjoyed to be a part, will forever be
incomplete with his loss.

Thanks for listening.

JoelB.