Carbuerators

Hey guys... Need a bit of advice on carbuerator rebuilds.

It would appear that my 1970 800A (v304) has an Autolite carb on it.  As
best I can tell, it appears to be a 2100.  The only information I've
found on these carbs are that they were used on Fords a lot during the
early 70s.  Most of the info I've seen mentions the jet sizes indicator
on the side of the carb.  Mine says 1.23.  Most of the info I've seen
has that number being lower, like 1.06 or something.

Most importantly, I need to know which carb I've got.  Following closely
would be recommendations for rebuilding the carb.  Finally, I'd like to
hear what you would put on your v304 as a replacement.  I've read some
good things about these carbs (assuming it's a 2100), so I'd like to
keep it (let's face it -- I want the cheap way out).

Finally... Why do I think I need to rebuild it?  It seems to drip
gasoline quite a bit around the seals and especially at the front of the
carb.  Plus, I've recently replaced the fuel pump and such and figured
now was as good a time as any.

Thanks in advance!
Bryan
1970 800A