Re: The way things used to be....

---Sorry Ryan, wanted to reply to this earlier but it seems MSN had done
some upgrading an I had to go back over my settings. I tucked your email
away, and then forgot I had done so.

---Made the offer once or twice before and it still is valid. Come by
anytime you are in the area neighbor. Drop an eMail and I will give you the
TX and physical address of my dwelling.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

<snip>