Introduction and PTO winch question

Hi all,
I've posted a few questions here over the last few months but never
properly introduced my self. My name is Isaac Hastings and I'm an
admitted IH-aholic. I live in Northern California near Santa Rosa with
my wife and two kids. I am a mechanical engineer by training, but I
currently work as a control systems engineer. My main job function is
writing software to control conveyor systems and other automated
machinery.

My first exposure to Internationals was at the winery my dad used to
work for. They had a 1967 Loadstar 1700 with a 20' flatbed and a 304
engine in it. My dad worked at that winery for 14 years and I ended up
working there part time for six years while I was in school. I drove and
worked on that Loadstar a lot during that time and really grew to
appreciate it. A couple years later I ran across an ad for a 1962 BC170
4x4 and I bought it. I tinkered on that and drove it around the yard for
the last five years. I sold that truck four months ago when I realized
I'd never have a legitimate use for a truck that big. I ran across a
1961 Scout 80 4x4 in a neighbor's yard a few months ago bought it from
them for $250. It hadn't run in 12 years but was basically complete. I
put in a couple weekends worth of work and got it running and drove it
around the yard a couple times. I've decided the Scout 80 is way too
small for me and my family so I am going to sell it and buy a 1965 3/4
ton Travelall 4x4 with a 345 engine in it. I've been looking for that
exact model Travelall for several months now and I finally found one in
Montana. I sent the guy a deposit today and I'm going to meet him in
Reno, Nevada next weekend to pick the Travelall up.

Now to my question: My Scout has a PTO winch on it. I'm planning on
taking the winch off when I sell the Scout and selling the winch
separately or putting it on the Travelall. I know I'll have to get a new
PTO adapter for the NP202. My question is whether or not a PTO adapter
for an NP205 fit? I've searched the web and haven't come up with a
conclusive answer yet. I've read that the 202 and 205 are externally
identical, but what about the gear that the PTO meshes with? The reason
I'm asking is that I know that there are way more NP205s out there than
202s, so my chance of finding one off a 205 is also greater. I am also
willing to try to trade the PTO adapter from the Scout's Dana 18 for the
PTO adapter I need for the Travelall's NP202. If you know anyone that
might be interested in that trade, or wants to buy the entire PTO winch
assembly from the Scout outright, let me know.
Thanks,

Isaac Hastings