'72 1010 Parts available in MN/WI

I'm going to begin parting out a 2wd '72 1010 travelall this summer, and
would rather give parts to someone needing them than send them to the
crusher.  I'm keeping the motor for a transplant, but most everything
else is available for the cost of shipping (or stop by in the Mpls area
and get it for free).

Known decent parts -

both tanks - under the passenger and driver's rear fender.  Drivers
tank was professionally redone by gastankrenu and has lifetime warranty.
 I'd like some money ($40?) for the back tank.

Interior - most knobs, panels, etc.

Brakes - has discs on the front with lots of wear left on the rotors
(5-lug)

Glass - okay but windshield has the 'haze' around the edges that
binders get.

Other - ask.

Please respond to jcamery@domain.elided

Jim Camery
River Falls, WI

information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure,copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.