59 Travelall Oil Bath Air Filter

 Hey all need a quick bit of assistance on this one.

 Chris and I recently received a 59 Travelall with a Straight 6
 4WD with the top cutoff the doors removed and a 4 point cage in
 the cockpit. Mechanically sound as heck. Need a part and I do not
 as yet have this manual.

 The airfilter is held on the carb by some mounting brackets not
 through a center bolt type setup. These brackets are missing and
 the PO was using an unstable wire type setup to hold it in place.

 Anyone know the name and possibly the part number for the brackets?

 Robert