Re: fuel starvation

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Lidberg" <jameslidberg@domain.elided>
To: <wisser@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 09:16
Subject: Re: fuel starvation

> My '79 has the original nylon line, it still works OK.
>
> I would run either nylon or tin coated steel or aluminum or stainless
lines, over rubber.

> The rubber rots faster.
>
> My 2/100ths of a Federal Reserve Note (FRN).
>
> - Jim in Mesa

<snip>

Do you know where nylon line is availible new?  If I had a little more nylon
I could eliminate a little more rubber.  I don't see a way around rubber
connecting the sender to the nylon though... This last time most of the
rubber (especially the harder to reach areas) on my system is NAPA, it feels
a lot better than that other generic brand I used so I'm hoping it lasts a
lot longer.

-Ryan

-Ryan