Re: Looky looky!

----- Original Message -----
From: "mark stegmann" <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "John Hofstetter"
<hofs@domain.elided>; "ROCKY LEAR" <rockylear@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 00:26
Subject: Re: Looky looky!

<snip>

> And if you swap the motor, then you need to swap the
> tranny. If I could buy it, I'd leave it alone. Not
> sure I'd want it though. Sounds like every piece on it
> is from a different vehicle. You think Scouts are hard
> to get parts for? Try a cannablized custom like this.
>
> Mark

<snip>

I don't actually think scouts are hard to get parts for.  Scouts aren't bad
for parts really at all.  They can get $$$, but *everything* is availible.
Now, if you aren't going to use the internet they can be really hard to get
parts for, but our vendors do help us in the area of parts availibility.

-Ryan