The Possesed

FWIW I started my Traveler today.  The valve train is a little less noisy
but still stupid.  I slipped the auto into drive and nothing happened... I
thought :Oh the T/C must be in neutral so I kicked it into a gear and still
nothing.  The transfercase can be shifted like the  engine isn't even
running.  Every auto shifter position does absolutely nothing;no change in
engine sounds, no little bump, no feeling of any binding.  I just sit there
with the pitter patter of the valve train revving up so I can see the new
tach move "what a thrill".

Rik