Re: Micheals dilema and more on the slave/MC

I have recently experienced the same situation.  You said that you only have
one master cylinder. My 80 has one Master Cylinder for the brakes and one
for the clutch. The one for the clutch has one line that runs down to the
slave on the driver's side of the bellhousing. I rebuilt both the MC and the
slave last year and they both work great. If you have the kit to rebuild the
slave, I suggest that you check the bore in it for rust and/or wear. I honed
mine with a brake cylinder hone just a tad and it functions smoothly.

Walt