Jedi Jack

It is usually Jedi Jack but I will also answer to "Hey! Cool Scout!",
"Dinner time" and "Why you always drive so slow?"

I did indeed see the original movies with my wife when we first met. My
Scout, my TM-400 Suzuki motocrosser, my favorite music albums are all from 73.
Also became a man that year ;-)  Didnt intend to have everything happen
around '73. Just lucky that way. Must be a Jedi thing.

	- Jedi Jack

>Jedi,
>Don't worry about it. Seriously, don't worry about it. Normal.
>By the way, are you the same age as the original Star Wars?
>John H.

>Tom,
>The question now is, are we talking to Jack Jedi or Jedi Jack? Anyway,
>he'll straighten us out, and then we'll have it right until we forget.
>John H.

"Oregon! Land of Mountains, Trees, Ocean Breeze, and California Retirees!"
www.proaxis.com/~standeven