Title Swap?

Hello All,
...perhaps an uncommon request.  I have leads on a number of
Scout2 bits ...a tub here ...an axle there ...enough of the right
flavors to make the truck I want.  But because I am chasing parts,
a title may not come with.  I have a '76 Traveler clear title and ID
plate and would use it except that it states "118 inch WB".  I am
interested in swapping this Traveler title for a clear mid '70s Scout2
title and ID plate.  This is on the up and up ...I scrapped my '76
Traveler years ago when it rusted in two ...the recycler did not
require title surrender.  I appreciate your help.  Mark