Tranny adjustment, plus IH old truck disc conversion

Al Evitt's tranny:

Well, there you go...there are the numbers you need to adjust the bands and
such...

Old IH drum to disc brake conversion:

I would suggest that you first find out what axles you have under your
truck.  I bet you will find disc brake conversion kits for them, simply
because of the amount of hot-rods out there that are being converted in a
similar manner.  I don't have enough experience with the older IH's, but
I'd guess that possibly you're biggest problem will be getting discs that
match your bolt pattern and hub correctly.  If you log onto the Binder
Bulletin webpage and look up "disc Brake Conversion" in the FAQ, you will
see a good example of a Dana 44 being switched over.  The front axle will
be more work...