Re: Bulkhead Connecter Disease

Rich:

Someone will read your note and correct my answer, but here is what I have
immediately handy.

Some folks have "wired around" the bulkhead connector.  That is, they
spliced everything together and put a rubber grommet in the whole.

Others bought a quality replacement that screws togther as in "Amphenol
Connector".  You can find these at electronics stores and catalogues like
McMaster-Carr, which does have a website. which I don't seem to have handy
but you could find with a quick search I'm sure or what for another Digester
to send to you. (I hope they are paying John Landry a "finders fee" since he
pretty much turned us all onto them)

But, you do need to question why cleaning and "greasing" yours doesn't fix
the problem.  Did one of the pins get pushed out?

Tom H.